Job Title: CMM Programmer / Lab Tech
Hart Precision Machining is a leading manufacturer of Powertrain Components and Precision Machined Parts for over 65 years. Meeting what is expected from our customers.
Compensation: To be determined on experience
Employment type: full-time
• Able to Program and operate PC-DMIS
• Able to perform hard check using manual gauging
• Read Blue Prints
• Bore Gauge setup
• Gauge calibration experience is a plus
• Ensure quality
• A clear understanding of ISO:9001 requirements
• Keeping your area clean, neat and organized
• Team Player
If so, we have an immediate opening for an experienced CMM programmer / Lab Tech at our location.
Our company provides excellent opportunity and offers:
• Excellent hourly pay
• Day shifts
• Different options for health insurance benefits
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Paid holidays
• Paid vacations
• Air-conditioned shop
• Uniforms provided
Apply in person or mail your resume to:
Hart Precision Machining, LLC
12700 Marion St.
Redford, MI 48239
To apply for this job please visit hart-precision.com.