compensation: To be determined on experience
employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Hart PrecisioHHart Precision Machining is a leading manufacturer of Powertrain Components and Precision Machined Parts. For over 65 years of what is expected by our customers.
• Understand and able to operate CNC Fanuc and Mazatrol controls
• Maintain and operate machining operations
• Minimum 2yrs of experience
• Able to read Process Sketch’s and or Blue Prints
• Work towards continuous process improvements
• Maintaining part quality
• Strive to meet production and delivery requirements
• Able to use Micrometers and Bore Gauges
• Maintain a clean and organized shop area
If so, we have an immediate opening for an CNC Lathe and Mill Operators at our location.
Our company provides excellent opportunity and offers:
• Excellent hourly pay
• Days and second shifts available.
• Different options for health insurance benefits
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Paid holidays
• Paid vacations
• Uniforms provided
Apply in person, email or mail your resume to:
Hart Precision Machining, LLC
12700 Marion St.
Redford, MI 48239
To apply for this job please visit hart-precision.com.